Friday, December 9, 2011

Pokemon Gym Leader Winona Cosplay


It is the Pokemon Gym Leader Winona cosplay in the picture. I love this pokemon cosplay, this girl does a great job. I found her cosplay by chance, and her name is “Underscore-cosplay” on deviantart.com. I could enjoy this Winona cosplay because of her, thanks her for sharing it with us.
It seems that there are not so many cosplayers are interested in this type of Pokemon cosplay. What a pity! Actually, Winona is an elegant, beautiful and strong girl in Pokemon. She specializes in Flying-type pokemon and one of the pokemon gym leaders. I like her long light purple hair.
This pokemon cosplay is suitable for most of the cosplay girls, I suggest you put this character on your cosplay list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...