Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pokemon Team Rocket Executive Lance Cosplay

    Yay! I found this pokemon Team Rocket executive Lance cosplay on Pokecosplay.tumblr. This pokemon cosplayer is from Japanese. But I cannot get more information about him because I don’t know Japanese L Anyhow he shows a fantastic job to us, right? He finishes a perfect pokemon cosplay. So I think I should put this one on my blog and share it with you.

Team Rocket Lance is a man full of characteristic. He has green hair and is the cruelest member of Tem Rocket. Maybe just because of this he could stand out among the tons of pokemon characters and allure cosplayers to put focus on him. To tell the truth, he is really a great choice for us to display marked cosplay.
As for this Lance pokemon cosplay, I love his hat, wig, the cosplay costume, boots and other accessories, yeah, I love everything about his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...